Thursday 19 June 2014

Cant someone else do it?

Hi All
I know it's been a few weeks between drinks... I feel like a guy in the circus twirling plates on sticks. And for some strange reason I am not wanting any of the plates to fall.... strange because these are all arty projects which I am not obligated to do.... but since I have the idea (and it's good) I can't let it get away.

This week though, I am taking a small break from the blog because someone else has done it for me....specifically the all mighty Hoardax over at Hoard World blog has done an awesome spot light on all the toys I have released to date through my Huggingtons Twisted Toys brand....(Henceforth known as the Huggington 3).
Hoardax making me look good!

Please check out the links below for a review on the Pincer MD mini figure,  the Savage Bobby Pin and the brand new Franken Trooper.
and

HOARDAX has made my little pieces of resin look spectacular and I thought it only right to share it.

I must also take a moment to express my gratitude to Hoardax for taking the time and dedicating the blog space to my work. The Australian independent toy scene is somewhat small (as far as I can see) and its tough to create an idea without being able to bounce it off someone who really digs the artform.So its cool to know I have local fans who really dig the pieces I make and are eager for more.
I will try not to disappoint!

Thanks for reading!
J-F

1 comment:

  1. You are very welcome J-F!

    I genuinely love these pieces and to be honest, it's also exciting to me that such awesome stuff is being created right here in Melbourne!

    ReplyDelete